If you are a warehouse manager, building surveyor or group facility manager looking for a solution to clean, restore, repair and refurbish the exterior cladding and building façade on your warehouse, factory, chemical plant or industrial building, we guarantee to create tailor-made solution to restore your cladded building façade. We do this by working with you to design and implement a solution that works with your site limitations, restrictions or programming needs. For 15 years our team of cladding refurbishment specialists have been cleaning, restoring, painting, respraying and protecting all types of metal, powder coated and aluminium cladding.
We specialise in cladding cleaning, steam cleaning external cladding building façades and restoring cladding building exteriors whilst using unique restoration products to renovate, restore colour and increase the lifespan of building façades. We only sensitively clean external buildings, removing staining such as carbon, traffic film, effluence staining, leeched salts, organic matter, environmental pollution and paint from your stone, concrete, brick, rendered or cladded building façade.
Clients are provided with a full external cladding refurbishment solution, ensuring the warehouse or industrial building meets their vision or commercial needs. We will also help protect your cladded façade with our specialist PPM programmes, helping to keep your building façade fresh and uniform throughout the year, thus maximising your investment costs and ROI.
A Multi-Disciplined Solution to Clean, Paint, Refurbish & Maintain Industrial Buildings:
- Cladding and building cleaning solutions.
- Cleaning, restoration & inspection of powder coated cladding.
- Painting of steel and structural building components.
- Inspection & restoration of anodised aluminium.
- Application of hydrophobic protective nano coatings.
- Restoration and protection of curtain walling.
- Scratch removal from glazing panels.
- Restoration and protection of stainless steel.
- Inspection and replacement of gaskets.
- Cleaning of canopies and roofs.
- Removal of chewing gum or graffiti.
Strategic Façade Management™ programme
Through our Strategic Façade Management™ programme we’re also able to provide you with a proactive and planned long-term maintenance plan which builds façade weathering information, knowledge of façade material condition decay to help mitigate risks of future failure, protect, preserve and manage your high value building asset; we help future proof your building façade.