Building Façade Restoration Projects, Programmed & Delivered to Fit Within Your Site Limitations.
The external appearance and condition of your university, school, education or health-related building is an important and key part in creating confidence and trust in your organisation’s brand, ethos and values. No matter what the material is on your building façade – mixed, modern or listed, constructed of stone, brick, concrete or metal cladding – we can help improve user experience and increase your ROI by looking after the exterior building envelope as a complete entity. We only sensitively clean external buildings, removing staining such as carbon, traffic film, effluence staining, leeched salts, organic matter, environmental pollution and paint from your stone, concrete, brick, rendered or cladded building façade.
We specialise in the following building cleaning services for education and health-related buildings:
- Façade refurbishment for the complete building envelope: stone, brick, concrete & architectural cladding.
- Building cleaning and restoration for historic and modern façades.
- Specialist access solutions: Abseiling, cradles, tower hoist, MEWPS, & Scaffolding
- Masonry, concrete and façade repairs.
- Structural masonry ties and façade stabilisation.
- Application of protective coating and weathering sealants.
- External building painting & decoration.
- Cleaning of glazing & scratch removal.
- Cleaning of canopies, cleaning roofs & atria.
- Removal of chewing gum or graffiti.
Specialist Consultancy Solutions
- Façade business case development proposals, access & programme plans.
- Facade condition & performance surveys.
- Drone & thermal imaging façade surveys.
The condition of a building envelope can inspire your people and play a positive part in influencing their emotions, feelings and behaviour. Whether you own or manage a commercial building, university estate, school, hospital or multi-storey car park, its condition counts. No matter what the commercial function of your property, we can help to boost its value and ROI by ensuring it looks its best at all times. We help schools, university estate departments and NHS Trusts restore their building assets by cleaning building façades, repairing failing masonry or concrete, painting buildings and maintaining the complete external building envelope within specialist PPM programmes, keeping your building façade fresh and uniform throughout the year.
We can provide you with a holistic solution tailored to your specific environmental needs. Modern buildings are constructed with a wide variety of materials that need specialist façade care, cleaning and maintenance to enhance their lifespan. Beautifully designed and intelligently engineered building façades may be inaccessible, or the material’s weathering and decay cycles may not be fully understood. This leaves an expensive structure with little scope to be effectively or proactively inspected, cleaned or maintained in the future.
Strategic Façade Management™ programme
Through our Strategic Façade Management™ programme we’re also able to provide you with a proactive and planned long-term maintenance plan which builds façade weathering information, knowledge of façade material condition decay to help mitigate risks of future failure, protect, preserve and manage your high value building asset; we help future proof your building façade.