Specialist Façade Cleaning & Maintenance for Stadiums & Large Structures.
The 21st century has seen rapid growth and development of stadiums and large commercial building structures. As the cost to build these large structures have risen in line with the architects’ egos, engineers’ capabilities and the clients’ ambition, the cost to maintain the structure and its building façade do not seem to help future proof the building façade. As those visiting the stadium pay large entrance fees, the need to maintain the condition of the stadium building fabric has grown ever more important.
We specialise in the following stadium façade maintenance services:
- Full stadium building cleaning, façade repair, protective applications for building façades.
- Specialist access solutions: Abseiling, cradles, tower hoist, MEWPS, & Scaffolding
- Cleaning, restoration & inspection of powder coated cladding.
- Inspection & restoration of anodised aluminium.
- Application of hydrophobic protective nano coatings.
- Restoration and protection of curtain walling.
- Cleaning of float, plate & Stopsol glazing.
- Scratch removal from glazing panels.
- Restoration and protection of stainless steel.
- Building painting & specialist façade repairs.
- Cleaning of glazing & scratch removal.
- Cleaning of canopies, cleaning roofs & atria.
- Removal of chewing gum or graffiti.
National & International Consultancy Solutions
- Façade surveys reporting, access & programme plans.
- Facade condition & performance surveys.
- Drone & thermal imaging surveys.
Tall stadiums, modern buildings, large and challenging to access structures are often constructed with no façade maintenance plan or understanding of how to protect the façade’s condition into the future. Beautifully designed and intelligently engineered building façades may be inaccessible, or the material’s weathering and decay cycles may not be fully understood. This leaves an expensive structure with little scope to be effectively or proactively inspected, cleaned or maintained in the future. Stadiums capture your eyes and imagination, thus creating a greater need to ensure that the building fabric can be maintained into the future.
We provide stadium and large building structures with specialist façade restoration, façade repairs and protective coating solutions on a national and international basis. From complete stadium façade cleaning, restoring UV damaged cladding, protecting curtain walling, painting steel and structures, façade maintenance and glazing inspections, gasket condition surveys to surveying the complete building fabric, we can provide a holistic solution tailored to your stadium, building fabric and planned maintenance needs.
Due to the type of buildings we refurbish, their height, shape and size, we design and implement façade refurbishment façade repair or external building painting solutions which use a variety of building access methods such as temporary cradles, façade hoist, scaffolding and abseiling method, cleaning, repairing, stabilising or painting building facades. We can help you get clarity about your building façade condition, schedules and ongoing maintenance costs so that you’re able to build a lifecycle plan to maintain your façade assets.
Strategic Façade Management™ programme
Through our Strategic Façade Management™ programme we’re also able to provide you with a proactive and planned long-term maintenance plan which builds façade weathering information, knowledge of façade material condition decay to help mitigate risks of future failure, protect, preserve and manage your high value building asset; we help future proof your building façade.