Cladding cleaning, colour restoration and protective coating applications
Remove pollution, algae, failed and UV damaged coatings, re-coat, restore or respray your cladded building façade, window frames or curtain walling system. Flexible product and service guaranteed to suit your needs.
Call us now on 01234 964016 to find how we can transfer your building
Building Transformation provide specialist cladding façade cleaning, cladding restoration and cladding maintenance solutions on a national and international service basis, especially for tall buildings and highly exposed substrates. We inspect and analyse the condition of anodised aluminium and powder coated cladding façades and implement solutions which fundamentally increase the life-span of the material. We have the proven track record and solutions to restore your weathered, failing and damaged anodised aluminium façade or curtain walling on commercial property and high access building facades, we help breathe new life back into the material and save on the cost of replacement.
Condition Surveys and Restoration for Anodised Aluminium Include:
- Detailed cladding fabric condition surveys
- Specialist access solutions: Abseiling, cradles, tower hoist, MEWPS, and scaffolding
- Full building façade cleaning and restoration
- Specialist coatings with a 10-year product and service Guarantee
- Application of hydrophobic protective nano coatings
- Cleaning, restoration and inspection of anodised aluminium
- Inspection and restoration of powder coated cladding
- Restoration and protection of stainless steel
- Restoration and protection of curtain walling
- Cleaning of float, plate and stopsol glazing
- Scratch removal from glazing panels
- Building painting and specialist façade repairs
- Inspection and replacement of gaskets
- Cleaning of canopies, cleaning roofs and atriums
National and International Consultancy Solutions
- Façade surveys reporting, access and programme plans.
- Cladding facade condition and performance surveys
- Drone and thermal imaging façade surveys
We offer full technical, practical support and can arrange detail façade surveys and performance analysis, micron thickness measurements and gloss unit measurements to ensure you have clarity and quantifiable information to make informed decision on how to best restore and protect your anodized aluminum cladding. Our specialist products and restoration techniques restore metal cladding anodized aluminum, stainless steel and glass, returning the surface back to as ‘good as new condition’. The applications we use to restore and protect metal component on a building fabric are non-abrasive and PH Natural.
FREE building restoration methods presentation
Request a copy of 21st Century Facades Book
Request a call
Expert Technical Advice
A Unique Guide ON How To Restore And Protect Building Skins
Whether it’s a technical façade condition inspection, specialist advice, façade cleaning test trials and specification development, the delivery of a building cleaning project within a challenging access environment or a full building refurbishment project with ongoing going façade management strategies to maximise your ROI, we can help.
32 Case Studies
Before and After Cleaning
A simple photographic reference guide to help you visualise your building material and the solutions required to restore it with care and sensitivity. These case studies have been selected to help you identify your building material, soiling issues and the potential solutions available to you. Using our ‘before and after’ images, you can visualise your own building following similar treatment.
21st Century Façades: Breathing Life into Urban Landscapes
The urban environment has changed enormously since the majority of building maintenance concerns were focused on more traditional masonry structures, materials, pollution levels, weather patterns – even the height of most buildings are completely different to a hundred years ago. This book illustrates how Building Transformation’s methods breathe new life, energy and vitality into building skins and cities.