We provide national and international façade and roof maintenance and restoration solutions for all types of healthcare building, including NHS Trust portfolios.
The condition of a building is proven to play a positive role in influencing the emotions, feelings and behaviour of the people who visit or work it your building. The external appearance and condition of your building is critical in creating confidence and trust in your establishment’s brand, ethos and values. No matter what the function of your property, we can help to boost its value and ROI by ensuring it looks its best at all times.
At Building Transformation, we work with you to develop cost efficient maintenance programmes for your building. From removing staining such as carbon, traffic film, effluence staining, leeched salts, organic matter, environmental pollution and paint from your stone, concrete, brick, rendered or cladded building façade to surveying the complete building fabric, we provide a holistic solution tailored to your building façade – mixed, modern or listed, stone, brick, concrete or metal cladding – we deliver long term care solutions for your building exterior.
We help Building and Development Managers in hospitals and healthcare facilities maintain and restore their building assets. By cleaning building façades, repairing failing masonry or concrete, painting buildings, we can maintain the complete external building envelope through specialist PPM programmes. Through long term maintenance solutions we can ensure the maintenance of your building façade throughout the year.
Our services for healthcare buildings:
- Full building cleaning, façade repair and protective coatings
- Specialist access solutions: Abseiling, cradles, tower hoist, MEWPS and scaffolding
- Masonry, concrete and façade repairs
- Structural masonry ties and façade stabilisation
- Building painting and hydrophobic protective nano coatings
- Cleaning, restoration and inspection of powder coated cladding
- Inspection and restoration of anodised aluminium
- Restoration and protection of curtain walling
- Cleaning of float, plate and Stopsol glazing
- Scratch removal from glazing panels
- Restoration and protection of stainless steel
- Inspection and replacement of gaskets
- Stain removal including carbon, traffic film, effluence staining, leeched salts, organic matter, environmental pollution and paint from your stone, concrete, brick, rendered or cladded building faç
- Facade business case development proposals, access and programme plans
- Facade condition and performance surveys
- Drone and thermal imaging façade surveys
Innovative access solutions
Building restoration and façade refurbishment projects will often take place while the building is in full use. Our programmes are designed to meet onsite and tenant requirements and can be delivered through the night if required.
We design and implement façade refurbishment, facade repair or external building painting solutions that use a variety of building access methods to suit the building height, shape and size – from temporary cradles, façade hoist, scaffolding and abseiling methods, we can clean, repair, stabilise or painting all building facades.
Contact us now for expert façade and roof maintenance and innovative protective solutions for your hospital or healthcare facility.
FREE building restoration methods presentation
Request a copy of 21st Century Facades Book
BT Pre-project Testing Process
Request a call
Expert Technical Advice
A Unique Guide ON How To Restore And Protect Building Skins
Whether it’s a technical façade condition inspection, specialist advice, façade cleaning test trials and specification development, the delivery of a building cleaning project within a challenging access environment or a full building refurbishment project with ongoing going façade management strategies to maximise your ROI, we can help.
32 Case Studies
Before and After Cleaning
A simple photographic reference guide to help you visualise your building material and the solutions required to restore it with care and sensitivity. These case studies have been selected to help you identify your building material, soiling issues and the potential solutions available to you. Using our ‘before and after’ images, you can visualise your own building following similar treatment.
21st Century Façades: Breathing Life into Urban Landscapes
The urban environment has changed enormously since the majority of building maintenance concerns were focused on more traditional masonry structures, materials, pollution levels, weather patterns – even the height of most buildings are completely different to a hundred years ago. This book illustrates how Building Transformation’s methods breathe new life, energy and vitality into building skins and cities.