Market Leaders in Proactive Façade Care and Maintenance for Tall Buildings.
From the early 20th century, the construction of tall buildings has continued to create a mix of real estate speculation, technological advancements and architectural experimentation. As tall buildings age and the materials decay, the need to inspect and maintain the fabric has grown ever more important. At Building Transformation, we specialise in maintaining the fabric condition of tall and challenging to access building structures, from full building cleaning, restoration and façade repair for awkward-to-access building façades, within the UK and international property markets.
We specialise in the following façade maintenance services for tall and high rise buildings:
- Specialist access solutions: Abseiling, cradles, tower hoist, MEWPS, and Scaffolding
- Full building cleaning, façade repair and protective coatings.
- Cleaning, restoration and inspection of powder coated cladding.
- Inspection and restoration of anodised aluminium.
- Application of hydrophobic protective nano coatings.
- Restoration and protection of curtain walling.
- Cleaning of float, plate and Stopsol glazing.
- Scratch removal from glazing panels.
- Restoration and protection of stainless steel.
- Building painting and specialist façade repairs.
- Building façade condition surveys.
- Inspection and replacement of gaskets.
- Cleaning of canopies, roofs and atria.
National and International Consultancy Solutions
- Façade business case development proposals, access and programme plans.
- Facade condition and performance surveys.
- Drone and thermal imaging façade surveys.
From cleaning cladding, protecting curtain walling, painting steel, restoring stainless steel, inspecting glazing, gasket condition surveys or surveying the complete building fabric, we can provide a holistic solution tailored to your high-rise building façade. Building restoration and façade refurbishment projects will often take place whilst the building is in full use, programmes adjusted to meet onsite and tenant’s requirements or delivered through the night where required.
Due to the type of buildings we refurbish, their height, shape and size, we design and implement façade refurbishment façade repair or external building painting solutions which use a variety of building access methods such as temporary cradles, façade hoist, scaffolding and abseiling method, cleaning, repairing, stabilising or painting building facades.
FREE building restoration methods presentation
Request a copy of 21st Century Facades Book
BT Pre-project Testing Process
Request a call
Expert Technical Advice
A Unique Guide ON How To Restore And Protect Building Skins
Whether it’s a technical façade condition inspection, specialist advice, façade cleaning test trials and specification development, the delivery of a building cleaning project within a challenging access environment or a full building refurbishment project with ongoing going façade management strategies to maximise your ROI, we can help.
32 Case Studies
Before and After Cleaning
A simple photographic reference guide to help you visualise your building material and the solutions required to restore it with care and sensitivity. These case studies have been selected to help you identify your building material, soiling issues and the potential solutions available to you. Using our ‘before and after’ images, you can visualise your own building following similar treatment.
21st Century Façades: Breathing Life into Urban Landscapes
The urban environment has changed enormously since the majority of building maintenance concerns were focused on more traditional masonry structures, materials, pollution levels, weather patterns – even the height of most buildings are completely different to a hundred years ago. This book illustrates how Building Transformation’s methods breathe new life, energy and vitality into building skins and cities.